Featured Post

And my Patreon is ready.

 It's now up. I'm gonna throw up a few AI art images, but coming up in the next fewq days will be a new story, "farmhouse fun.&...

Friday, May 17, 2019

A snippet from the Nanite Hunt: Part II.

Greg may be on the road, but as the nanites spread he won't restrain himself from having some fun...


Greg followed the waitress into the back of the diner, where a small office sat, empty and waiting.
“I like, was wondering if you’d…”  She turned and pulled up the rear of her dress. “I’m so fucking horny and when you came walking in…” 
Greg pulled his coat off and undid his pants, the woman staring back, eyes wide as she saw the girth and length of his cock. 
“I—” She licked her lips. “Ohmigod, I’ve never seen…”
“Get used to it,” Greg said. He took her by the hips, pressing her up against the wall. “No time to get undressed, we both have places to be.”
“Y-yes!” she gasped. “I’m Linda…”
“Greg.” Greg grinned. She wasn’t wearing panties. “So, how long have you been doing this?”
“Y-you’re the first one! My boobs started growing, and God, I’m getting so fucking horny!
“Yep,” Greg said. He thrust into her, feeling her tight passage clench around his cock as he started moving. Linda began to gasp and moan, wiggling her body in ecstacy as he took her. “You’re going to need a man,” he told her, leaning down against her, his breath hot on her ear. “A good, strong man…”
“Y-you?” Linda moaned softly. 
“No.”  Greg said. Linda whimpered in disappointment. 
“But… Nobody’s like you!” she gasped.
“I think they will be, soon. I think you’ll have a man like me, someone who can take you and make you theirs, pretty soon, because things are changing. Or did you notice that you weren’t the only girl with new tits out there.”
“I—yes…” Linda’s head lolled to the side as Greg kept thrusting into her. “Yes…”
“Not just women, either. I bet you can find a man who will be the kind of man a girl like you needs.”  Greg was moving faster, taking her, making her his. For now at least.  “Because,” he whispered into her ear. “I won’t be here for very long. So you need to find another man…”
Linda was shuddering, nonsense syllables falling from her mouth. Then, Greg gave her one last thrust, filling her, feeling his cock swell within her. He was in control of his body and mind, even as Linda bit down on her hand muffling her shriek of pleasure as her body shuddered with the impact of her orgasm. Greg felt his semen fill her fertile womb, spill down her inner thighs, before she arched her back and gave one last shudder.  Greg chuckled, pulling her off of his cock with a popping sound. 
For a moment, Linda stared at him, then licked her lips and cooed as she started to clean his cock with her tongue, the motions eager and loving.
“Good, girl,” Greg said, running his hand through her rich hair. When she was finished, he dressed and looked down at the waitress. “Like I said. Find a man. You’ll need one.”
“Yes, sir…” Linda replied, smiling. 
With that, Greg turned and left the office. It had been nice, but he was rather pressed for time, after all.
And I’ll likely never see her again. Still, Greg would definitely give the diner a five star rating.



The Nanite Hunt II, due out by Monday!

And don't forget Part I, if you haven't already had a chance to pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment