Featured Post

And my Patreon is ready.

 It's now up. I'm gonna throw up a few AI art images, but coming up in the next fewq days will be a new story, "farmhouse fun.&...

Monday, January 3, 2022

Setting up for some Blog stories

 As I mentioned above, I have some stories that aren't really suitable for Amazon. But I think before I really get to publishing on my patreon, I'll start publishing some here. It'll get the blog running a bit faster, maybe produce some extra plot bunnies for me. So I'll be seeing, and thinking about what type of story I want to start here. 

Some of them will be MC related, while others will be magic or transformative. Since this is my pile of places for things that won't fit in Amazon, I can go a bit more wild. But I'll be putting the first one up, possibly by this week, so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment